Samsung Galaxy Note Available February 14!
Feb 1, 2012
A fusion between a smartphone and a tablet, with its huge HD display, integrated stylus and powerful dual-core processor, the Galaxy Note is the ultimate device.
The Samsung Galaxy Note is the much anticipated addition to the Galaxy family of smartphones. With a 5.3" HD Super AMOLED™ Screen, and an innovative S pen™ for unique multiple input options, the phone has the convenience of a smartphone and the power of a tablet, making it the ultimate primary device.
The Samsung Galaxy Note will be available in-store starting February 14th.
Key Product Features of the Samsung Galaxy Note include:
- Integrated S Pen™ Solution
- 5.3" HD Super AMOLED™ Screen (1280x800)
- 1.5GHz Dual-core Processor
- Android™ 2.3, Gingerbread + TouchWiz®
- Kies Air
- Social Hub
- Media Hub HD
- Enabled for 4G LTE
- 8.0 Megapixel Rear-facing Camera with LED Flash
- 2.0 Megapixel Front-facing Camera
- 1080p HD (30fps) Video Recording
- 2500mAh Battery
- eReader Capabilities
- Enabled For Video Chat
- 16GB Internal Memory
- Additional Memory up to 32GB
- Bluetooth® Technology